11 common reasons why people can not lose weight
1. Slow metabolism: People who are overweight have a hard time burning off food. As a result, the fat is stored.
2. Emotional eating: Those who struggle with weight often eat when stressed or when other emotional upheavals are happening in their life.
3. Hormonal imbalances.
4. Eating portions that are too large.
5. Eating lots of “diet food” (that is low fat,low carb, and “sugar free” foods).
6. Build up of toxins in the body.
7. Eating late: Late-night eating can cause food to convert to fat more easily.
8. High susceptibility to growth hormones: These hormones are given to animals to help them grow faster and larger, so meat and dairy have residual growth hormones. In humans, these hormones can result in increased fat storage.
9. Not eating breakfast.
10. Numerous diets: Going from diet to diet has a negative impact on the metabolism and causes weight loss to be much more difficult.
11. Food ingredients: many food ingredients are harmful for our bodies and the body has hard time figuring out what do with them Often they are deposited in the fat, away from vital organs.
As you can see, there are a lot of reasons why weight loss is not that simple. No matter if you are a teen trying to lose weight, or a senior trying to maintain your body proportions, this can be help you.